Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before place an order with us. When you place an order, we assume that you agree to be bound by the following set of terms and conditions which have been mentioned below.
- These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website, call center and stores to place orders for items from www.eviefashion.com . By placing an order on this website you are deemed to have accepted all the terms as well as conditions.
- The supplier of the goods is Evie Fashion and you may contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-9716565554. Calls made on this number are monitored in order to improve the services for our customers and prospective customers.
- Our team may give you a call for marketing purposes either by email, telephone or both.
- All the products that are displayed on our portal are to invite the attention of you (customers) and not an offer to sell it to you.
- An offer is made when you place the order for the products that you want to buy. However, we won’t have a contract ready, until we accept the offer which you have made by purchasing the product.
- We accept card payments while processing your order and after we have verified the details. Products displayed on the website are subject to availability. In case we are unable to supply you the product in which you have expressed your interest, we will intimate about the unavailability of the product as soon as possible. You may choose to accept a full refund or a 100% redeemable Gift Voucher or an alternate product of your choice. In case of any price difference it would be refunded or charged post your confirmation.
- Make sure you enter the correct email address as we will send you an acknowledgement email and order updates emails on that particular email ID only.
- Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point the products you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we may have debited your card or we have sent acknowledgement emails.
- The contract will be formed at the place/address of dispatch of the garments and other products which are mentioned on the website.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with clause 5 above of these terms and conditions.
Mode of Payments
- We accept all the major credit cards and debits cards. The payments are made through PayPal.
- For security purposes your billing name and address must match that of the Credit/Debit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that does not match these criteria.
- The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery. For International shipping depending on the country of delivery there may be Customs Duty & Taxes as explained in the International Delivery Clause.
- A shipping charge will be applied at checkout, unless stated in any promotional offer or a coupon code.
- We ship to any IN address as well as provide International Shipping almost all over the world. Please see our Shipping Policy for the country list and prices. All orders for international deliveries are subject to our Terms and Conditions. We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- A shipping charge is applicable for every transaction. Sometimes Shipping charges are fully or partially waived based on the promotions.
- All delivery deadlines will depend on address details supplied and stocks being present at time of dispatch. If there are any discrepancies in your order we will contact you, so please be sure to provide correct contact numbers with area codes, as well as an email address.
- We will try to deliver all orders received, however if you is not at home a card will be left and the parcel will be delivered to a Neighbor, or returned back to the depot. It is your responsibility to collect it or arrange re-delivery.
- If a parcel is returned as undelivered we will offer a refund for the items only. If you still require the parcel to be resent a further shipping charge is applicable.
- In some cases, if you are not reachable unavailable at the given address for more than 7 days, the courier company would destroy the parcel. In such cases, we would not be responsible for the parcel. No refund claims would be entertained in such scenarios.
- We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
- We are not liable to pay refund for late delivery if the consignment does not have a complete and accurate address, post code and telephone number for the customer.
- We are not liable to pay refund for late delivery due to delays during custom clearance process. Or for delays caused by acts or omissions of your details or other regulatory agencies.
- If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed. This should happen within 24 hours of placing an order.
- You can email us on email@example.com for any cancellation request. Cancellation requests are not accepted through phone or live chat services.
- Products ordered in Clearance sale cannot be canceled once an order is placed.
- Any specially made product or custom designed product including Designer Products & Design It Yourself (DIY) products cannot be canceled once an order is placed.
- Once an order is canceled, you could opt to get full refund of the value of the transaction or opt to get a full redeemable gift voucher.
- The products ordered in Clearance Sale cannot be canceled once an order is placed.
- Some countries have import restrictions on certain products or materials. You are responsible for checking with local customs authorities before placing an order for international delivery. We cannot accept any responsibility for any delay or failure in the product reaching you due to any customs, legal or regulatory restrictions. We may at our discretion refuse to process an order for any product if we believe that delivery may be subject to any restriction in the destination country.
- All prices are quoted and products are sold by us on a delivery duty unpaid basis. You may have to pay a customs fee or import duty before the product can be delivered to you. Further taxes, fees or levies may also be payable depending on the local laws of the jurisdiction of delivery. We cannot take any responsibility for this and it is your duty to check any additional costs of international delivery to your preferred jurisdiction before placing an order.
- The price remains the same but VAT/Duties is not charged and you are not entitled to any discounts or VAT/Duty refunds. The price displayed for goods and services remain the same regardless of the country of delivery.
- International Payments may be made by any of the methods indicated on our website in the currency you have chosen to pay. The settlement would happen in the chosen currency. You may be charged a processing fee by your card issuer in case you don’t chose to pay in your local currency .Please check the same with your issuing card bank or society.
All Terms & Conditions apply.
Fabric, Embroidery, Fit & Finish
- Many of our products are embroidered and therefore fragile in their usage. They may be hand embroidered or machine embroidered or in combination of both hand embroidery & machine embroidery. These garments should be worn with care and are mainly for special occasion wear.
- There would be variation in embroidery, design, color or material as it is handmade and the combination is decided by the artisan at the time of processing. Two products from the same SKU or design may have variations in colors or embroidery because of hand processing.
- Check for the fabric for each product in the description. Please note that the product cost varies based on the fabric used.
- A garment may have variations in patterns due to individual dyeing methods.
- Please ensure that the first wash is 'Dry Clean' only, Heavy Embroidered products can only be Dry Cleaned.
- Casual items should be washed separately in cold water and thoroughly rinsed (do not leave to soak). It is better to refer the wash cash instruction in the description of the product purchased.
- Please note that due to hand dyeing methods used the colors are not guaranteed. We cannot be liable for any damage to your garments due to not complying with the wash care instructions given.
- All products with embossed or rubber prints should be reverse ironed.
- Any displacements to sequin beading or embroidery cannot be deemed to be a defect in the garment but is caused by the very nature of the work. Extra beading is supplied. In these cases postage cannot be claimed in refunds.
- Shoes that have sequins diamante or embroidery are occasion wear only and some designs such as kusa cannot be worn in wet conditions.
- Outfits may have a smell of paraffin which is due to the process used to dry clean garments after embroidery. This smell will evaporate once the garment has been removed from packing.
- Each design or style comes with a fit based on the style chosen by the designer. The fit specification is provided in the description. Two different styles or designs may have different fits even if it is purchased for the same measurements.
Important: All garments are stitched based on the measurements you provide. In case your measurements are not correct then you may not find the garment fit to match your expectations. It is important you give us the right measurements at the time of placing your order.
Order Delay / Cancellations Due To Delay
- Eviefashion products are made by artisans, weavers, craftsmen and manufactures across the subcontinent. Each of the ethnic fashion items are carefully made after a series of processes which requires multiple tasks like weaving, dyeing, pattern making, embroidery, tailoring etc. Given the complexity in production, occasionally a product may not be produced as per the output expected and so we may seek your approval for. This may result in your order getting delayed.
- Incase our garment construction expert team notices that the measurements you have provided is not right or if there is a variation then we may approach you to cross check the measurements again. The time taken for this measurements recheck may delay an order.
- At any point of time during the garment construction process it cannot be canceled.
Our focus is to avoid returns and in order to learn the root because we may ask for pictures of some made to measure items and improve our quality in order to avoid any future possible errors. At the same time we want your experience with us to be positive and care free and so we have an Easy Return Policy.
- All items except Custom designed outfits including Design It Yourself (DIY) items and Designer items can be returned.
- Returns need to be applied through our Return AuthorizationForm (RAF). The warehouse location address for returns is mentioned in the RAF Form.
- The RAF Return Request must be filed within 7 days of receipt of the item. Our system would not allow you to file the return request after 7 days. Please use the same login credentials which you had used at the time of placing your order.
- For queries regarding alterations, please avoid using RAF form. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns can be made from your local post office or courier company, should you need help or advice regarding this please email us at email@example.com. Please ensure that you retain the postage receipt and obtain adequate insurance to cover the value of the returned goods. As we cannot accept any liability of items until they have been received by our offices.
- Refunds are processed within 7 days of receipt of any returns. A refund can only be issued either back into the credit card or debit card or as a Refund gift voucher.
- Refund Gift Voucher can be used on top of any promotional codes or coupons.
- During peak periods such as Sales or Festive periods processing returns may be slightly delayed.
- The refunds would be processed, only if the product has tags intact and is in the same condition in which it was delivered to you.
- At no point of time, we would issue refunds, more than the product value.